BBQ Vegetable Salad
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 14 oz button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into squares
- 3 baby eggplant, sliced
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Marinade: In a jar, combine garlic, black pepper, parsley, and olive oil. Shake well to mix.
- Salad: In a large bowl place zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper,eggplant,potatoes, and onion. Add marinade and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill and spray with a little oil. Drain vegetables from marinade. Add to hot grill. Sauté until tender.
- Place on a large serving platter. Drizzle with marinade, lemon juice and lemon zest. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 12 oz Calories: 199 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 30 g Sugar: 7 g Fiber: 8 g Protein: 6 g