You can substitute blueberries for the blackberries if you prefer. Either way this is delicious!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 5 Tbsp, maple syrup, divided
- 1 tsp, balsamic vinegar
- 6 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 Tbsp. sucanat sweetener or turbinado sugar
- 16 Tbsp. coconut or almond flour, divided
- ¼ tsp. plus ⅛ tsp. salt. divided
- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat baking dish with coconut oil.
- Whisk together 2 Tbsp. maple syrup and vinegar in a small bowl. Place blackberries in a large bowl and drizzle maple syrup mixture over them. Add sugar, 3 Tbsp. flour, and ⅛ tsp. salt to berries and toss to combine. Transfer to baking dish.
- Combine remaining 13 Tbsp. flour, oats, pecans, brown sugar and remaining ¼ tsp, salt in separate bowl.
- Drizzle oil and remaining 3 Tbsp. maple syrup over dry ingredients. Use fingers to combine thoroughly until small clumps form. Arrange topping clumps over berries.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and berry juices are bubbling just around edges.
Calories: 319 Fat: 12 g Carbohydrates: 50 g Sugar: 27 g Fiber: 7 g Protein: 5 g