Author: Clean Eating Online
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- ⅛ to ¼ cup natural organic sugar or organic honey
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 4 Tbsp water
- 2 - 3 cups granola
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place berries in a deep oven-proof baking dish or in individual baking dishes.
- In a small bowl mix water and arrowroot powder thoroughly.
- Stir in the honey or sugar and pour over the blueberries. Top with granola.
- Bake uncovered for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- NOTE: You can find arrowroot powder at most health food stores. You can use cornstarch if you don't have arrowroot powder.
Serving size: 1 muffin Calories: 285 Fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 63 g Protein: 5 g