Chocolate Banana Panini
Ooey-gooey and oh so delicious, these treats aren't as sinful as they taste. If you don't have a panini maker, cook the sandwiches in a skillet, using a second heavy pan to flatten them as they cook.
Author: Clean Eating Online
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 4 panini
- 2 large bananas, sliced ⅛-inch thick
- 8 slices sprouted wheat or sourdough bread
- 4 oz. dark bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 tsp. honey
- Arrange banana slices on 4 pieces of bread, then sprinkle each with 3 Tbs. chocolate and 1 tsp. honey.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Preheat panini maker, and coat with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Cook panini 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 318 Fat: 11g Saturated fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 55g Sugar: 26g Sodium: 91 mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 0