Chocolate Chip Muffins
You MUST try these! Kids as well as adults love them. You'll never buy packaged muffins again after you eat these.
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 cup applesauce
- ½ cup sucanat sweetener or turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extraxt
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper baking cups. Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, rotating pan halfway through baking time.
- Muffins are done when toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
Serving size: 1 muffin Calories: 192 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 35 g Protein: 1.9 g