Clean Eating Popsicles
Both kids and adults love these tasty treats!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup kale leaves, chopped, stems removed
- 3 bananas
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ – 2 cups purified water
- Combine spinach, kale, bananas and pineapple in a blender or food processor; puree, then add water.
- Puree a second time.
- Pour into pop molds or small cups.
- Add pop sticks and freeze.
Serving size: 1 pop Calories: 78 Fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 20 g Fiber: 2 g Protein: 1 g