Clean Eating Pumpkin Pancakes
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1½ cup whole-wheat flour*
- 3 Tbsp sucanat or turbinado sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1¼ cup low fat milk
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the milk, pumpkin puree and oil and mix until well blended. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto hot griddle. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- * You may substitute almond flour for half of the flour in this recipe.
Serving size: 1 pancake Calories: 100 Fat: 2.2 g Carbohydrates: 18 g Sugar: 5 g Fiber: 2.3 g Protein: 3 g