Cranberry Orange Parfait
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted chopped walnuts
- Combine yogurt, orange zest,vanilla and flax seeds in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Spoon half of yogurt mixture into a tall glass.
- Layer half the orange slices, ½ Tbsp. cranberries, and ½Tbsp. walnuts.
- Top with remaining yogurt mixture and finish with remaining orange slices, ½ Tbsp. cranberries and ½ Tbsp. walnuts.
Calories: 280 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Protein: 23 g