Fruit and Yogurt Pops
Author: Clean Eating Online
Kids and adults will love these tasty popsicles. Much healthier than store bought versions!
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1 cup strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
- 2 cups plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sucanat or turbinado sugar
- *8 paper cups
- *8 popsicle sticks
- * Or use popsicle molds if desired.
- Place all fruit, yogurt and sugar in a food processor and blend until desired consistency. Pour evenly into cups or popsicle molds. If using paper cups, place a strip of foil over top of each cup and poke popsicle stick though it.
- Place in freezer for at least 5 hours. When ready to serve, peel off foil and remove paper cups. Enjoy!