High Protein Smoothie
Author: Clean Eating Online
This is an awesomely delicious on the go breakfast!
- 1 cup milk (almond or coconut milk if desired)
- 1 frozen banana (it doesn't have to be frozen but it makes the smoothie so much yummier!)
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Simply throw everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Serves 1.
Calories: 465 Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 61 g Sugar: 38 g Sodium: 255 mg Protein: 31 g