Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Black Olives with Feta
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup water
- 10 pitted medium black olives
- 7 oz reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Halve tomatoes, remove and reserve seeds and pulp, slice tomato flesh.
- Heat oil in wok, stir-fry onion and garlic until onion is soft.
- Add mushrooms to wok with reserved tomato seeds and pulp. Add 2 tbsp of the oregano, tomato paste and the water. Stir until sauce boils.
- Combine mushroom mixture in large bowl with olives, 2 tbsp oregano, reserved tomato flesh and cheese.
Calories: 210 Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 10 g Sugar: 5 g Sodium: 750 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 12 g