Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ c. chopped onions
- 1 c. plain nonfat yogurt
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add olive oil and onions, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until onions turn a rich golden color.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add onions and yogurt to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with pita chips, veggies, or whole grain crackers. Makes 1½ cups.
Serving size: ⅜ cup Calories: 80 Fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 9 g Protein: 4 g