Roasted Spinach, Sweet Potato and Beet Salad
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 sweet potato, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 3 beets, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 1⅓ Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tsp finely grated orange peel
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 17½ oz baby spinach leaves
- 3½ oz green beans, blanched
- 2 Tbsp toasted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 pinch of black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sweet potato and beets in baking dish, drizzle over the butter and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, orange peel, and garlic.
- Arrange the spinach, beans, roasted potatoes, and roasted beets on serving plates. Drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle with pistachio nuts and black pepper.
Calories: 142 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 20 g Sugar: 10 g Fiber: 4 g Protein: 6 g