Egg, Veggie Sausage, and Spinach Wrap
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- ½ tsp. dried tarragon
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 vegetarian breakfast sausage patties, crumbled
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 Tbs. shredded cheddar cheese
- Whisk eggs and egg whites with ¼ cup cold water.
- Add tarragon, oregano, and basil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in spinach, and cook 1 minute, or until spinach begins to wilt.
- Add sausage, and cook 3 minutes, or until sausage is browned.
- Stir in eggs and scramble until firm.
- Heat tortillas in microwave 10 to 15 seconds, or until warmed through.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas, and top with cheese.
- Fold in sides, and wrap like a burrito.