Want to start eating clean but not sure how to get started? Here are 5 ways to help you start eating clean and begin living in optimal health!
1. Start making your own salad dressing. There are way too many yucky ingredients in prepared salad dressings, including high fructose corn syrup. Here’s a delicious recipe for easy vinaigrette dressing that I make all the time.
2. Stop drinking sodas and diet sodas and start drinking water and herbal tea.
3. Avoid modern vegetable oils like corn oil, soybean oil, cottonseed oil and canola oil. Instead use coconut oil (read about the awesome benefits of coconut oil here) and extra virgin olive oil.
4. Cook your own meals instead of eating fast food. Not sure how to start preparing healthy, clean meals for yourself and your family? Here are some awesome menu plans to get you started!
5. Replace food you eat from a box or a bag with fruits and fresh vegetables. Remember, if it was made in a factory you probably shouldn’t be eating it. If it came from nature then that’s what you should be eating.