These taste as delicious as they sound!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ⅓ cup diced onions
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh coriander
- ⅓ tsp chopped fresh chili peppers
- ½ tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 large green bell peppers, julienned
- 2 large red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 12 corn tortillas
- For salsa: Mix together tomatoes, diced onion, garlic, 2 teaspoons coriander, the chili peppers and lime juice. Refrigerate.
- Lightly sauté onion and bell peppers. Cut avocado into 12 slices.
- Warm tortillas in oven and fill with peppers, onions, avocado slices and prepared salsa. Fold tortillas and serve at once.
Serving size: 1 taco Calories: 101 Fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Sugar: 3 g Fiber: 4 g Protein: 2 g