- 1 ¼ lbs. boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- ¼ cup plus 8 tsp. natural bbq sauce, divided
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Slice tenderloin in half crosswise.
- Slice each half lengthwise into quarters, leaving 8 strips.
- Season strips with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place pork in a glass baking dish.
- Spoon ¼ cup sauce over top and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Remove pork strips from sauce, allowing any excess sauce to drip off.
- Place strips on baking sheet in a single layer, making sure they do not touch.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and continue broiling until just barely pink inside, about 2 to 3 minutes more. Serve immediately with remaining sauce for dipping.
Serving size: ¼ lb ribs Calories: 230 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 4 Sugar: 3 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 35 g