Black Bean Avocado Salad
This tasty Black Bean Avocado Salad is super easy to make!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup diced sweet red pepper
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup diced celery
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced (about ¼ cup)
- Whisk together lemon juice and mustard in large bowl.
- Add oil and whisk until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 238 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 24 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 488 Fiber: 9 Protein: 7