Blueberry Orange Smoothie
For a thicker smoothie, use frozen berries.
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange peel
- Fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- Thinly sliced orange peel (for garnish)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in blender. Puree until thick and smooth. Pour smoothie into 2 glasses. Sprinkle each smoothie with blueberries. Top with thinly sliced orange peel; serve.
Calories: 180 Fat: 2 g Fiber: 3 g