Here's a really yummy, easy to make, and healthy breakfast. It's kid friendly too!
- 4 bananas
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 6 Tbsp. strawberry preserves
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- Peel and cut each banana lengthwise.
- Place 2 banana halves in a shallow dish
- Place ½ cup cottage cheese over center of banana and top with 1½ Tbsp preserves, 1 Tbsp. peanuts and pinch of salt.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 3 more breakfast bananas.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 255 Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 44g Sugar: 18g Protein: 17g