Butternut Squash Pizza
Don't you just LOVE butternut squash? This recipe will make your mouth VERY happy!
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, halved and sliced ⅛ in. thick
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. whole wheat pizza dough
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss together squash, onion, oil and rosemary in a bowl. Spread in a large baking dish and roast for 30 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Divide pizza dough in half and shape each half into an 8 inch round. Place dough rounds on baking sheet and top with squash mixture.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until crust is crisp.
- Drizzle pizzas with olive oil and top each pizza with spinach. Garnish with Parmesan.
Serving size: ⅓ pizza Calories: 295 Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 47 g Sugar: 5 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 9 g