This is such an incredibly yummy and satisfying sandwich! This is great for lunch or dinner.
- 1 whole grain hot dog bun
- 4 oz. organic boneless skinless chicken breast
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. onions, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 slice reduced fat provolone cheese
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap bun completely in foil. Slice chicken thinly.
- Warm bun in oven for 10 minutes.
- Set small nonstick skillet over medium high heat. When hot pour in a small amount of olive oil and add onion. Cook about 4 minutes. Remove from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Return pan to high heat and add a small amount of olive oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add onion back to pan and stir to combine.
- Unwrap bun and open it. Add cheese then chicken and onions. Top with ketchup and serve immediately.
Calories: 330 Fat: 9 g Carbohydrates: 33 g Protein: 33 g