Chinese Cabbage, Carrot and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched and cut into small pieces
- freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Heat a skillet or wok large enough to accommodate all the ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, peanut oil and ginger, and stir quickly for 30 seconds.
- Raise the heat to high. Add the cabbage, then the carrots, then the broccoli, stirring quickly after each addition.
- Season with pepper. Add the soy sauce and cook until the vegetables are slightly tender.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 61 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 6 g Sugar: 2 g Fiber: 2 g Protein: 2 g