- 1 cup unsalted almond butter or natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup sucanat or tubinado sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 3 oz. dark chocolate chips (70% cocoa or greater)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets. Move to a wire rack and let cool for 15 minutes.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 170 Carbohydrates: 10 g Protein: 2 g