They are so yummy that it's easy to get carried away and eat a lot of these. Keep in mind that they are prunes so you probably don't want to eat too many!
- 500 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 lb soft pitted prunes
- Heat 1 to 2 inches of water in a 2 qt. saucepan until it begins to
- simmer. Place chocolate into a double boiler and place over the saucepan.
- Stir every few minutes until chocolate is completely melted.
- While chocolate is melting, prepare rack and sheet pan. Line a cookie
- sheet with parchment paper and place cooling rack into pan.
- Remove pan of chocolate from heat and lit sit for about 5 minutes so it
- will cool and thicken. Stir in prunes until they are completely coated.
- Using a fork, scoop out prunes one at a time, letting the excess
- chocolate drip back into the pan. Place chocolate covered prunes on cooling
- Place rack in the refrigerator until chocolate is solid again. Remove
- rocks from rack with the blunt tip of a knife to avoid getting fingerprints
- in the chocolate. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 123 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 20 g Protein: 1 g