Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 clementines, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 blood orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 8 kumquats, halved
- 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- Nonfat Greek yogurt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine navel orange, grapefruit, clementines, blood orange and kumquats.
- Use the tip of a sharp knife to scrape seeds from vanilla bean into bowl and add pod.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon and cardamom.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Spread fruit onto a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in center of oven until fruit is caramelized and golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve fruit on its own or with a dollop of yogurt, if desired.
Calories: 70 Carbohydrates: 16 g Sugar: 12 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 1 g