Delicious! You will never go back to regular cocoa after tasting this version.
- 1 mint tea bag
- ¼ c. boiling hot water
- ¾ c. skim milk
- 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. turbinado sugar or sucanat
- Mint sprig, for garnish (optional)
- Place tea bag in cup. Pour boiling water over tea bag and steep for 2 minutes. Squeeze tea bag and remove from cup.
- Meanwhile, heat milk over medium heat in small saucepan until very hot but not boiling. Add to tea mixture, then stir in cocoa powder and turbinado or sucanat.
- Mix with a spoon until cocoa powder completely dissolves.
- Garnish with mint sprig if desired.
Calories: 98 Fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 19 g Sugar: 16 g Protein: 1.5 g