This is my absolute favorite oatmeal recipe of all time! Unlike most oatmeal recipes, this one is actually baked and it's YUMMY!!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- ½ cup milk (coconut or almond milk can be substituted for regular milk)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ mashed banana
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp sucanat or turbinado sugar
- dash cinnamon
- dash sea salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 2 cup ramekin dish.
- Melt coconut oil. Add all wet ingredients to ramekin. Stir to combine.
- Mash banana. Add to wet ingredients and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Let sit for a few minutes. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 354 Fat: 16 g Carbohydrates: 42 g Sodium: 15 mg Fiber: 5 g Protein: 7 g