Eggs Scrambled with Fresh Spinach
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped, fresh spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 large eggs
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and cook one minute more. Remove the vegetables and set aside. Wipe the pan clean so that it can be reused for the eggs.
- Whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour the eggs and vegetables into the frying pan and stir constantly over low heat with a rubber spatula.
- When the eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, put them on warm plates and serve immediately.
Calories: 80 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Protein: 7 g