- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 c. organic rye flakes
- 1 c. organic oat flakes
- 1 c. organic kamut flakes
- 1 c. organic wheat flakes
- 1 c. raw, sliced, unsalted almonds
- ½ c. unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¼ c. sesame seeds
- Coating Mixture Ingredients:
- ½ c. sucanat or turbinado sugar
- pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ c. organic honey
- At The End:
- ½ c. organic raisins
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients until evenly distributed. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, place all coating mixture ingredients. Gently warm contents and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour liquid coating mixture over dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix all ingredients until all ingredients are coated.
- Spread granola onto a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer granola to cooling rack and sprinkle with raisins and cranberries. Let cool completely.
- When cool, transfer to an airtight container. Keeps in cupboard for one week. You can freeze it too! Makes 7 cups.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 340 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 41 g Sugar: 1 g Fiber: 8 g Protein: 12 g