Greek Salad with Lemon Tofu Dressing
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 3 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
- 2 cup seeded and chopped tomatoes
- 1½ cup torn Iceberg lettuce
- 1½ cup torn Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion (sliced into rings)
- 1 cup edamame (whole green soybeans), shelled and cooked
- ⅓ cup pitted, sliced, drained black olives
- 1 package (about 12.3 oz) silken tofu (for dressing)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (for dressing)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (for dressing)
- 1 tsp minced garlic (1 clove), or ⅜ tsp garlic powder (for dressing)
- ½ tsp dried oregano leaves (for dressing)
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper (for dressing)
- ¼ tsp salt (for dressing)
- ½ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, lettuces, onion, edamame, and olives in large salad bowl.
- Put tofu, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, black pepper, and salt in a blender or food processor, and purée until smooth, scraping occasionally. If dressing is too thick, use pulse.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until blended. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Calories: 189 Fat: 11 g Carbohydrates: 12 g Sugar: 3 g Sodium: 418 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 11 g