Green Bean Potato Salad
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 lb green beans, with ends cut
- 2 lb red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh dill
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 black pepper, to taste
- Salad: Steam green beans in a steamer for 5 to 8 minutes. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Cool green beans and potatoes and place in a bowl.
- When cooled, add bell pepper and onion to the cooled green beans and potatoes.
- Dressing: As green beans and potatoes are cooling, prepare the dressing by mixing together garlic, dill, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and black pepper. Top salad with dressing.
Calories: 186 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 32 g Sugar: 4 g Fiber: 5 g Protein: 4 g