Grilled Pizza with Roasted Red Peppers and Feta Cheese
Author: Clean Eating Online
- ½ pound pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced
- 4 whole black olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- pinch kosher salt or sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Spray the grill grate with nonstick spray and preheat the grill to medium.
- Roll out the pizza dough with a rolling pin or use your hands to pat the dough into a circle about 12" to 14" across and ¼"-thick.
- Lightly drizzle one side of the dough with some of the olive oil and carefully place the dough, oil side down, on the grill. Lightly drizzle the other side of the dough with more of the olive oil (the side facing up).
- When the dough is golden brown on one side, turn it over using a long spatula.
- Arrange the roasted red peppers, olives and feta cheese on top of the pizza, sprinkle with salt, pepper and the remaining olive oil, place the cover on the grill and cook until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Using a long spatula or 2 smaller ones, remove the pizza from the grill and sprinkle the oregano leaves over the top. Cut into slices and serve.
Calories: 361 Fat: 12 g Carbohydrates: 51 g Sugar: 3 g Fiber: 2 g Protein: 12 g