Eating clean is simply an amazing way to live your life. But how do you begin? Here are 6 things you can do today to start eating clean:
1. Start making your own salad dressing. There are way too many yucky ingredients in prepared salad dressings, including high fructose corn syrup. Here’s a delicious recipe for easy vinaigrette dressing that I make all the time.
2. Stop drinking sodas and diet sodas and start drinking water and herbal tea.
3. Avoid modern vegetable oils like corn oil, soybean oil, cottonseed oil and canola oil. Instead use coconut oil (read about the awesome benefits of coconut oil here) and extra virgin olive oil.
4. Cook your own meals instead of eating fast food. Not sure how to start preparing healthy, clean meals for yourself and your family? Here are some awesome menu plans to get you started!
5. Replace food you eat from a box or a bag with fruits and fresh vegetables. Remember, if it was made in a factory you probably shouldn’t be eating it. If it came from nature then that’s what you should be eating.
6. If you eat beef, it’s best to consume grass fed beef instead of conventional beef. Read here why this can greatly impact your health.
NOW is a great time to start eating clean. We are making it easy. Try it out for 28 days for only $9.00 and see how much better you will feel once you start. Save time and money by letting us help you plan your healthy meals with Clean Eating Menu Plans. Includes clean healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for 28 days. Check it out here:
Feel free to ask questions if you have them and check out our free stuff too…