Lentils with Beets and Feta
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 cup cooked brown lentils
- 8 cooked whole baby beets, peeled
- 3½ oz feta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mint leaves, washed
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 mixed lettuce leaves, washed
- Combine lentils, beets, feta cheese, and mint leaves in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle vinegar, olive oil and black pepper over.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Calories: 135 Fat: 4 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Sugar: 5 g Fiber: 5 g Protein: 7 g