- ¼ c. dates
- ¼ c. dried bananas
- ⅓ c. raw almonds
- Slice one small banana and lay it on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook banana at 175 degrees for 2 – 3 hours or until dry.
- Roughly chop dates.
- Add bananas and dates to a food processor. Process for 1-2 minutes. Remove from food processor and place in a small bowl.
- Add almonds to food processor and process for 1 minute.
- Add almonds to date-banana mixture and mix well with hands.
- Divide into 2 halves.
- Set aside each half on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Fold wrap over each piece and shape into bars.
- Makes 2 bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- *Use very ripe bananas for best flavor.
Serving size: 1 bar Calories: 230 Fat: 5 g