Pepper and Kale Pasta
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked farfalle
- (bow tie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup roughly chopped kale
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in red pepper, yellow pepper, kale and garlic.
- Season with basil, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with skillet mixture.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.
Calories: 413 Fat: 16 g Carbohydrates: 56 g Sugar: 6 g Sodium: 313 mg Fiber: 8 g Protein: 17 g