Pizza with Mushrooms and Zucchini
- 2 small zucchini, halved and cut lengthwise into ⅛-inch slices
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb pizza dough, thawed
- kosher salt
- ¼ lb white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 450° F. In a bowl, toss the zucchini with 2 tbsp of the oil and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough in the shape of a rectangle, to a thickness of ⅛ to ¼ inch. Transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top the dough with the zucchini, overlapping slightly and leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Bake until the crust is a light golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, onion, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Cook until lightly golden, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cut the pizza and serve topped with the mushroom-onion mixture and Parmesan.
Calories: 431 Fat: 16 g Carbohydrates: 58 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 14 g