Deep Dish Polenta Pizza
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup polenta (not instant)
- ¼ cup Parmesan grated
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ head radicchio, shredded
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes (not oli packed), thinly sliced
- 4 oz mozzarella, cut into ½-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 425° F. Oil a 9 inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2¼ cups water to a boil.
- Whisking constantly, slowly add the polenta. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, until the polenta starts to pull away from the side of the pan, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Using a spoon, spread the polenta over the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
- In a bowl, combine the radicchio, tomatoes, and mozzarella, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture over the polenta and bake until the polenta is crisp around the edges, 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories: 320 Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sodium: 863 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 16 g