Potato and Cauliflower Burritos
- 1 15-oz. can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced (1 cup)
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 medium Yukon gold or russet potato (6 oz.), cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 3 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- 4 8-inch flour or whole-wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, warmed
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Pulse tomatoes, chipotle chile, and garlic in food processor until coarse purée forms.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and oregano; sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower, potato, and tomato mixture, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Uncover, and simmer 5 minutes more, or until cauliflower and potato are tender.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Divide cauliflower mixture among tortillas, top with rice, and sprinkle with cheese. Roll up tortillas, leaving one end open.