Author: Clean Eating Online
- 3 lbs. red potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil potatoes for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cut into quarters.
- Mix olive oil and herbs in a large bowl then add potatoes and toss.
- Coat a baking sheet with a little olive oil and spread potatoes out in a single layer. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
Calories: 223 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 37 g Protein: 4.5 g