- 4 9-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chiles
- ½ cup grated cheddar, or Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Blend eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl with a fork until blended. Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add chiles and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add eggs and cook, stirring slowly with a wooden spoon or heatproof rubber spatula, until soft, fluffy curds form, 1½ to 2½ minutes.
- To serve, divide eggs evenly among the tortillas. Sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons cheese and roll up. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Calories: 328 Fat: 15 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sodium: 783 mg Fiber: 7 g Protein: 18 g