If you've never tried Portobello mushrooms, give them a chance! They have an incredibly rich, almost meaty taste.
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- ½ c. low-sodium salsa
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- ⅛ c. low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place mushrooms, upside down, on a baking sheet and top each with salsa, green onions, and cheese.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Calories: 234 Fat: 11 g Carbohydrates: 21 g Protein: 14 g