Author: Clean Eating Online
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Spring roll wrappers
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ⅓ head of green cabbage, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup thin noodles, pre-cooked (use rice, Chinese or bean thread noodles)
- ¼ cup fresh herbs (use cilantro, basil or mint, your choice)
- ¼ cup carrots, grated or julienned
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, grated (optional)
- Toss together all ingredients together except wrappers in large bowl. Submerge spring roll wrappers in hot water until pliable, about 15 seconds. Place about 2 tablespoons of mix on wrapper and wrap your spring rolls.
- Serve with dipping sauce and enjoy!
Serving size: One spring roll Calories: 81 Fat: .6 g Carbohydrates: 16.1 g Sodium: 192 mg Fiber: 1.3 g Protein: 3.3 g Cholesterol: 0