Looking to shake up the boring salad routine? This salad is anything but boring!
- 1 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cooled, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup canned or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp mayo
- 2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside until cool.
In a large bowl combine potatoes, eggs, corn, onion and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine mayo and yogurt. Pour over sweet potato mixture and toss until coated. Sprinkle with macadamia nuts just before serving.