- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup sucanat or turbinado sugar
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries, dried cherries, or chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and almond and vanilla extracts in large bowl.
- Add oats and almonds, and toss to coat.
- Divide oat mixture between prepared baking sheets, and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes to prevent burning.
- Cool on baking sheets.
- Stir in dried fruit.