- 6 oz. can tuna in water
- 3 Tbsp. celery, diced
- 3 Tbsp. red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. carrots, diced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp. apple, diced
- ⅓ c. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1½ tsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. parsley flakes
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread or whole wheat bread
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 (1 oz.) slices reduced fat Swiss cheese
- Stir together first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Divide tuna salad equally among both slices of bread.
- Top each with 1 slice tomato and 1 slice cheese.
- Broil topped bread halves for 5 – 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Calories: 340 g Fat: 4.5 g Carbohydrates: 31 g Protein: 41 g