- 16 oz. whole wheat pre-mixed pizza dough
- ½ c. pizza sauce
- ½ c. reduced - fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. ground lean turkey breast, uncooked
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ c. sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Preheat a baking sheet in top third of oven.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each into a thin disk, approximately 7-8 inches in diameter.
- Divide pizza sauce among disks, then top with ¼ of the cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix ground turkey and spice. Scatter small pieces of uncooked turkey on pizzas, then top with mushrooms.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until cheese is bubbling and crust is slightly golden.
Serving size: 1 pizza Calories: 378 Fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 51 g Protein: 26 g