Blueberries are just so darn good! Not only do they taste delicious, they are vitamin rich, aid with digestion and help to lower your risk of cardiovascular disease.
5 Benefits of Eating Blueberries:
- Rich in vitamin C, B complex and vitamin E.
- Helps promote urinary tract health
- Improves digestion.
- Helps dissolve “bad” cholesterol.
- May help reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
Here are some ways to incorporate blueberries into your diet:
- Use blueberries as fresh toppings on oatmeal, pancakes, yogurt or cereal for an extra burst of flavor in your breakfast
- Whip up a quick and easy smoothie using frozen berries, low-fat milk and yogurt. Here’s a great smoothie recipe.
- Mix fresh or dried blueberries into a spinach salad with walnuts and feta cheese
- Fold them into muffins or blend them in a food processor with a little water and use as a fresh syrup to top desserts or breakfast foods.