This recipe packs a nutritious punch! Manganese from fruit, antioxidants and fiber from berries plus selenium from the egg!
Author: Clean Eating Online
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup sucanat or turbinado sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 4 large ripe or overripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8" loaf pan with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; whisk to blend. Make a well in center; set aside. In a bowl, combine bananas, milk, egg, and vanilla; fold in raspberries. Pour batter into center of dry ingredients; fold together until combined. Do not overmix. Pour batter into pan; bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely.
Calories: 254 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 56 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 5 g